What is Red Team?
Red Team is a full-scale, multi-layered attack simulation designed to simulate the actions of generally malicious or hostile people (hackers) and to see the adequacy and weaknesses of existing security measures.
Red Team operations are carried out by highly trained security consultants and they deploy a full-fledged attack simulation to reveal vulnerabilities in web applications, mobile applications, network, hardware, human vulnerabilities and software.
Red Team Methodology
What are the Red Team Benefits?
- Assessing preparedness to defend against cyber attacks
- Testing the effectiveness of security against processes and people
- Identify the security gaps
- Improve the effectiveness of the response procedure
- Address risks and mitigate vulnerabilities
- Find the road map for future security practices